Thursday, July 30, 2009

Roosevelt School - 6th Grade

Submitted by Ken Foyder

Roosevelt School - 6th Grade

Hope that I can receive some help identifying classmates. I am unable to identify all of the members. Can anyone help? Wow , How we have changed since 1958!

- Ken Foyder

Linda Scott Salemi:
I believe the row of girls is as follows: Mary Ann Vargo, Carmella Verzello, Marny Wilson (or was it Stanley?), Linda Knapp, and Margaret Ferris or Ferrias. (You probably should get some confirmation... but that is who I think they are.) Also, I believe the 5th boy in from the left is John Heckimeyer.

Anonymous:
Is the 4th boy from the left Eric Anderson? Darn - so familiar but can't rmember the names!

Pook: Or is it Chet Evans. Gosh, was there a Chet Evans? Don't know where I pulled that from!

Ray Tuttle: That is Chet Evans. However, he did not graduate with us as he went to Stepinac. I believe the tall guy (2nd from right) is Brian Kamrowski.


Pook: I don't think that's Brian, but could be wrong. Can someone help us out with this one?

Brian Kamrowski:
You were right in that it was not me, but I think maybe it was Joe Pettinelli. I still have the old Wizard and it looks like him.

Pook: I'm not so sure it's Joe... but, again, I could definitely be wrong.


1 comment:

  1. Is the 4th boy from the left Eric Anderson? Darn - so familiar but can't rmember the names!

    ReplyDelete