Friday, July 24, 2009

Park School - Kindergarten B/AM and M/AM

Submitted by Jill Irving Sherwood and Sue Swanson

Thanks to Jill Irving Sherwood and Sue Swanson for sending in the two Park School Kindgergarten photos below.

Let's see if we can start ID-ing all these folks!
Kdg. B/AM:
I think the third boy in from left is David Palombo and.... I KNOW the 7th boy in from left is Bobby Lauer, and the 8th from left is most likely John Totels and 11th from left I think is Tony Boscia.
My take on the girls:
-Front row 2nd from left is Sandra Rand
-Back a little, but dead center, is Lesley Nelson
-Front row, 2nd from right I believe is Lillian Guadagn
I am sure if enough people write in to you, it will probably be confirmed.
- Linda Scott Salemi








8/1/09

Thanks to David Perugini for numbering this picture and to Jill Irving Sherwood for sending along this list:

Jill: Hi....here is my guess(!)
1
2
3
4 Lillian Guadagn
5 Jill Irving
6
7 Kenny Shull
8 Roger Wolters
9 Jean McIntosh
10 Leslie Nelson
11
12 Rosemary Vespa
13 Willard Cofield
14 Preston Adams
15 David Palumbo
16 Angelo Valenti
17
18
19 Bobby Lauer
----

8/6/09
Not sure of the people in Jill Irving's photo, but my guesses for some of the blank numbers are:

# 1: Jimmie Rasco?
# 2: Sandra Rand?
# 3: Margery Anderson??
# 6:
# 8: Anthony D'Amico??
#11:
#12: Barbara Gagliardi? (you thought this might be Rosemary Vespa)
#17: Thomas Sutton??
#18: Frank Tittleback??
#20: John Totels?
#21: Richard Minter??
#22:
#23: Anthony Boscia?
#24: Carleton West?

I was a Lincoln Elementary School/Claremont Elementary School rat, so these are just guesses on my part. None of those guys would have come under my radar until Junior High. The more question marks, the greater the guess. I tried to match kindergarten faces to senior faces from our yearbook.

- David Perugini

11/2/09
# 8 is me. The positive id was made by my Mother!
- Roger Wolters



Kdg. M/AM:
Front Row: Kenny Everett, ?, Tom Rose, ?, ?, Bill Coleman, Jim Manning, ?, Toni Chambers
Back Row: Betty Bohlig, Doris Abreau, Sue Swanson, ?, ?, Beverly Pennock, ?, ?, Julia Wrzecionkowski, ?, Arlene Gabrielian, Margery Anderson, ?.
- Sue Swanson

Sue: Do you think it is Mike Haviland next to Bill Coleman, and David Chrapowitsky next to Mike? How about Janet LIps next to Bev Pennock?
This is driving me nuts! LOL




Pam Orts Siegel:
O.K., I can't stand it any longer! I think I can help out with filling in some of the names for the Park School AM and PM Kindergarten pictures.

Park School B/AM Kindergarten
(numbered picture)
1. Sharron Sharrock
2. Sandra Rand
3. Donna Neal
4. ?
5. Jill Irving
6. ?
7. Kenny Shull (spelling?)
8. Anthony D'Amico
9. Jeannie Mc Intosh
10. Lesley Nelson
11. ?
12. ?
13. Willard Cofield
14. Preston Adams
15. David Palumbo
16. Angelo Valenti
17. Alfred Cooper
18. Philip Leggio
19. Bobby Lauer
20. John Totels
21. ?
22.?
23. Tony Boscia
24. Carleton West

Park School M/AM Kindergarten
Back Row: Left to Right
Ina Lederman, Doris Abreau, Sue Swanson, ?, ?, Beverly Pennock, ?, Pam Orts, Julia Wrzecionkowski, ?, Arlene Gabrielian, Margery Anderson
Front Row:
(in wagon) Jimmy Everett, ? Tom Rose, David Chrapowitzky, Billy Coleman, ?, Girl on right with doll carriage is definitely Toni Chambers.
I am sending this info. to you in hope that it helps??
Thanks and see you soon. Pam Orts Siegel

Sandy Rand Klein:

For Kdg. B/AM:
The little girl (number 2) is me, Sandy Rand (Klein). Some of you have such great memories.


1 comment:

  1. For Kdg. B/AM:

    The little girl (number 2) is me, Sandy Rand (Klein). Some of you have such great memories.

    ReplyDelete